Operation: Montana Banana Jamma Ramma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey you guys.

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hey you guys. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey you guys.

Post by Kohi Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:51 pm

And keep the money for whenever I need to go. Oh I hope she says yes, I could give her food stamps
Kohi
Kohi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:55 pm

I'm still waiting to hear back from her but I'm gonna ask other people too. If you can go to Jin's I'm sending you straight there. I'm not letting you give up on yourself Kohi. I'm not giving up on you. None of us are. So stay with us.
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

https://caketothemax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Entonic Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Kohi wrote:I don't know. How long did she say? It's gonna depend on when my ssi judge court date ever comes. My lawyer said I'm in the waiting list which could be up to 24 months,  that's been about 8 or 9. We could tell her is round trip and I could keep in touch with my lawyer until the date comes. I'm fine I'm just fed up with control is seen every possibility of it at this point and I just wanna be left alone ffs

Well I didn't specify a date, that was what I needed to come back with. Well I'd be going against her word, but you know what, I'd do it for you dear. Besides, there's still a chance I could be hired. Upon which I could save up enough money for your return, should your acceptance for ssi go through. No promises, but it's worth a shot, you know? Smile
Jin_Entonic
Jin_Entonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Entonic Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:04 pm

The fact of the matter is that it's okay for you to come here dear. And the only rule I have is for you to just be at ease. I grow weary of this strain you put my mind through. lol I'm joking. But you do know, I worry about you like a father does. The stress never ends, but I've learned how to handle it. And that's what I'm going to be teaching you when you're here. Very Happy
Jin_Entonic
Jin_Entonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Yeah we're getting to the eleventh hour here and we need to make a miracle happen. But we're capable people and if we put our heads together, we can do this.

I also asked Sam for help, Kohi. I'm awaiting his response. We'll get you out of there. There is no IF. There is no doubt. We're doing this. We're not letting you suffer anymore.
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Entonic Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Well I'm going to be watching a movie, but I'll be checking in on this from time to time. so you just relax, if you can. I'm not leaving the forum, because I need to be in the know, but you'd all do well to do something that causes that thing that's the opposite of stress.......what's the word I'm looking for?........enjoyment? Here, this should cheer you guys up, assuming you get the humor. If not, then go find something that makes you laugh!

hey! I figured out how to do this! Booyah! Nailed it! xD
Jin_Entonic
Jin_Entonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Watch this. It's hilarious.

https://youtu.be/Vmb1tqYqyII

Kohi, everything will be okay. I promise. You have a supportive group of friends who love you. Just check in when you can, talk to us, and let us work our magic. This will all be okay in the end. We'll work with you and make sure of it. This is not forever. You have happier tomorrows ahead of you. But for now, let's just take Jin's advice and breathe. Find things that make you happy. Find ways to laugh. We're right here with our ears and hearts open. You won't lose yourself. Don't give up. Everything will be alright. <3
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizziemarie Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Kohi, snap the fuck out of it. You got this. Control. I know freedom is a big thing right now.
lizziemarie
lizziemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Entonic Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:48 pm

See? We're all gunning for you. You've got more support than most people in tough situations get. And like Lizzie said, you got this. And Balor says you'll see happier days. None of us are telling you this just to make you feel better, that's only part of it. We're telling you this because it's true. None of us are lying to you just to get your hopes we're all trying to make sure you're happy. No one cares more for your well being than us right now. So do us a solid and just be happy, okay? You'll be okay. No, you'll be fucking great. And all you gotta do, is just make yourself laugh and be happy until the ball rolls. No stress. No worries. Just focus on cheering yourself up, okay? No despairing. It'll be okay. I'm keeping my promise to you, and things will be good again, I can feel it. We're all here for you dear. Now just do your best to stay positive, and it'll all fall into place. Smile
Jin_Entonic
Jin_Entonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Entonic Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:51 pm

"I wondered if I'd ever see the light, and then it dawned on me!" xD
Jin_Entonic
Jin_Entonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Jin and Lizzie are absolutely right. You got this, we got this, all of us got this. You are in safe hands Kohi. You're getting to Jin's soon and I'm gonna get everything together to get you there. This will all work out. Just relax and hold onto this hope. Cause it's a promise. Smile
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohi Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:32 pm

Lol. Thanks youguys are the best. Just been watching friends. I miss you guys. Just let me know Balor n I'll be ready. I love you all. Gonna go to sleep on the air mattress ive gotten used to. A Night in a bed or on a couch would rule lol. Night.
Kohi
Kohi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:36 pm

We should all make a video montage set to the theme of Friends. Lol. I'll get things together with Jin and let you know when everything is ready. Love you too. Goodnight Kohi. Stay positive. Smile

Last edited by Demon_Prince_Balor on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Entonic Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:52 am

Lol, I don't think I can get through hearing that theme again...xD The show is great though. We love you as well, just get some rest, you dummy. A good nights rest does wonders for your mood. Then some asshole cuts you off at the intersection when you were clearly there before he was, and it fucks your mood up...and then you sleep, wake up feeling refreshed. Lovely cycle really. xD Maybe that air mattress is the cause of your stress! Because you can't take things lightly sleeping on air.

Glad you found something funny to watch. Just take it easy for the next few days until we can figure A date out. Its better to hear you positive. It suits you. You can light up an entire room when you're happy. Smile goodn....morning!  I hope your day goes better than last night! Just gather your thoughts and relax as best you can, and keep the stress to a minimum and you'll be here before you know it! You sure chose the coldest season to come over, but at least you'll be warm. Very Happy I'll help move my living room around to your liking so you feel more at home. Just giving you something else to look forward to. xD

Other stuff. I'm gonna try to get some rest meself, you folks have a great breakfast!
Jin_Entonic
Jin_Entonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:21 am

Good morning guys. And good morning to you Kohi. Smile I hope you slept well and had sweet dreams. You do need something other than an air mattress. Those things are awful on the back. Me and Jin are getting things worked out for your travel as I type this. Lizzie is willing to pitch in with me too. We'll update you on new developments. So just sit tight, check back often and we'll keep you in the loop. Wink

P.S. From now on, it might be a good idea to let me know which house you are at when you migrate between the two. Cause I have a feeling the wheels are gonna be building up speed on this. And I'll need to know which place to go get you when the time comes. So just keep me updated on that and I'll keep you updated on everything else. I'm putting a plan together. Smile
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohi Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Everything is ok. I butt hunted and smoked. And I hate it lol. I immediately got sick and I know now I don't think I wanna do it anymore. Maybe someday but not now. I bought myself some good will stuff and beer haha. Only had 8 bucks but yeah lol. I'm gonna try and stay at fern with grandma even tho she drives me nuts ha ha. Packed one bag with a bag in it in case its over 50LBS and am gonna pack one when u say go. Got my book project and most clothes. Im gonna pack food and water in my purse and take my guitar as my carry on. What do u gyys think? Tell lizzie ty and she better be there the night or two before I leave. Anyone say I could stay until thetrip yet? Id love to stay elseware until the train ride. Haha
Kohi
Kohi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:53 pm

I've asked Brittany, Sam, James and my mom. Sam and Brittany both said they would talk to their respective significant others about it. And my mom finally relented and said "She can stay two nights MAX. And I have to talk to Fred first so don't get your hopes up too much". So, yeah. I wouldn't get them up too much. Either of us. That's my last resort if the other two don't come through. James is currently on his way to pick me up to hang out. He said he'll see what he can do. I'm gonna see if he can talk to both his mom and his dad about you staying. His mom lives in Turner, and his dad lives on the coast. So I'm gonna see what can be done there. That's a bunch of options so I'm remaining optimistic.

Even if none of those things work out, we will figure something out. Even if I end up just having to get a ride to pick you up in the morning and drop you off at the train station that day. I'd rather not do that cause I'd like to catch up. But if that's the only choice, I'm getting you to Jin's either way.

Jin said he should have more info on when we can do this by the end of the day. So that ball is in his court right now. But I have full confidence in him to get his part done. Smile Keep checking back. I'll let you know what James says. As well as the other two whenever they hear back.

I kind of figured your system would get shocked by the nicotine next time you smoked. Lol. But I'm glad you got a beer. That should take some of the edge off lol.

If your stuff is overweight for carry on, just leave what you don't want to take with me and I'll send it to you when you get to Jin's.
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohi Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Wow. You're too good to me balor. Maybe I can stay with you at ur moms whenever jin gives us the ok two days in advance huh? We can catch up then for sure. By the way I found your ipod. And my aunt shelly bought me an mp3 player so u can have this back. Ill bring it whenever I see u again.
Kohi
Kohi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Well you're worth being to be good to. Smile I'm hoping Fred does say yes so we can catch up. And YES! Maybe that iPod is the last little bit of convincing she needs. Lol. I'm glad you found it. Have you loaded your new mp3 player up with music yet?
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohi Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Only partially. I need the list off ur laptop plusa few more songs lol
Kohi
Kohi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Lol. Do you have to sync it like an iPod or can you just add songs to it manually? Cause if that's the case we can put what's on my laptop on there if you come over.

I wish Jin would get online so we could get plan news.

I'm watching the final episode of Sons of Anarchy!
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohi Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Look at this fb message

Ash, Im sorry you are having such a hard time. Tomoro i want you to call your doctor, you will probably have to leave him a message, You need different meds, these pills you are on are NOT doing you any good. THe good news is..You are in a good and safe envirionment, you should be getting happier not more depressed. I have a bad feeling may be thinking about leaving and going to be with kyle, i dont know him from adam but i do know that doing that would not be good for you. If he really loves you he will make the right choices and wait for you and first of all he will go to a kingdom hall himself and get help. They will find him someone suitable for him to start a bible study immeidately. Then he will progress rapidly from there if he is genuinely searching for the truth..If he doesnt do that for you and for him self then he is not going to be good for you and it wont work out anyway no matter what, even if he promises you the moon. Remember you are surrounded by people, family and friends that love and support you and are willing to help you and take care of you as long as you need us to. Pray, pray pray to Jehovah for answers, understanding and patience and peace. If you are geniune in your prayers and living in harmony with him he will take care of you by means of us or something else. I am already praying for you. I love you. will talk tomoro okay. Love Pam

Kohi
Kohi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:08 pm

What do you think of that Kohi? What do you want to do?

Remember that no matter what, we love you. Kyle loves you. And he's always gonna be there for you. O disagree with your aunt. Kyle is a good guy with a light in his heart. And you need a place to be yourself. Not what they want you to be. But what you want to be. You'll be in a safe place with people who love you with him and with us. Please don't let them pull you back in Kohi. Don't let them take you away from yourself and who you are.
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohi Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:11 pm

I would leave tonight if u said to. Hasnt anyone responded yet? I've been talking to my. Mother on fb about having somehwere to put the majority of my stuff u could probably come visit me in there Chris
Kohi
Kohi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Prince_Balor Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:13 pm

You're thinking of staying at your mom's tonight? Cause if that's the case I can definitely get you a ride.
Demon_Prince_Balor
Demon_Prince_Balor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum